designing well, doing well

Well designed and well done have always been a priority for us. Since day one over 30 years ago, 97% of our bags & accessories are made in France and 85% of our fabrics are sourced in Europe. The other 15% come from Japan which is famous for the quality and technicity of its textile materials. All our creations take shape in our Parisian workshop of the 19th district and are always designed with lightness in mind whatever their main fabric or material.

doing better

Big news this season, three styles of our iconic line LIGHT in ultra light technical fabric becomes 100% vegan and guaranteed without material of animal origin. A first step towards the 100% vegan transition of the line and capsules for the next Winter 21.22 season. A new vegan fabric will replace the discreet reinforcements and leather inserts in at least twenty styles, without losing quality or resistance.

All our LIGHT bags and accessories are still ultra light and waterproof, thanks to their innovative technical coated fabric, the resistance of which has been proven for more than 10 years now.

The brand’s flagship line, LIGHT imposes its casual style and its genuinely contemporary spirit. Its main asset is its innovating material: an extremely light technical coated fabric that is also ultra-resistant and waterproof. The season’s shades, from timeless unisex basics to bold metallics, are created by us and for us thanks to the unique partnership we have developed over the years with our suppliers.

let’s keep in touch

Subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed about our latest news and enjoy many surprises. First good news, we offer a 10% immediate discount ofn the first order for all our subscribers. Enjoy ! 

© Jack Gomme. All rights reserved. Powered by Elanathemes.
Follow us —